From The New Yorker
From Image For Hire an interview with The Skräuss
From UWM Report
From Third Coast Digest
From Burdock 10
Thank You, Blizzard
With James Hazard on the cornet
Produced by Sigmund Snopek
From Whad'ya Know with Michael Feldman
- “Call Me Pier” from Imprinted With Lake Light, a film about the life and work of Susan Firer, produced & directed by Carmelle Liepins
- A clip from Imprinted With Lake Light, a film about the life and work of Susan Firer, produced & directed by Carmelle Liepins
- Salmagundi III - "Slippage and Delicacies" from Wealthy Theatre on Vimeo.
- Choreographer, Janet Lilly; dancer, Kelly Anderson; dance based on Susan Firer's poem "The Beautiful Pain of Too Much."
- Susan Firer, with James Hazard on cornet, performing “Thank You, Blizzard” for Burdock.
Inspired by "The Beautiful Pain of Too Much"
By Ella Anderson